Delin Comm DM1818 is a complete GPS engine module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor.it with superior and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environment.
This module supports hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start. One is self-generated ephemeris prediction (called EASY) that is no need of both network assistance and host CPU's intervention.This is valid for up to 3 days and updates automatically from time to time when GPS module is powered on and satellites are available. The other is server-generated ephemeris prediction (called EPO) that gets from an internet server. This is valid for up to 14 days. Both ephemeris predictions are stored in the on-board flash memory and perform a cold start time less than 15 seconds.
- Build on high performance, low-power MediaTek MT3339 chip set
- Ultra high Track sensitivity: -165dBm
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built in high gain LNA
- Low power consumption: Max 28mA@3.3V
- NMEA-0183 compliant protocol or custom protocol
- Operating voltage: 2.8V to 4.3V
- Operating temperature range:-40to85ºC
- Patch Antenna Size: 18x18x4mm
- Module Size: 18.1x18.1x6.41mm
- Communication type: UART/TTL
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
- IATF16949 quality control
General DescriptionPower Supply
- Regulated power for the DM1818 is required. The VCC Pin Need a stable DC voltage supply. Power supply ripple must be less than 30mV. The input voltage Vcc should be 2.8V~4.3V, Recommended power supply voltage is 3.3V, maximum current is 20mA. Suitable decoupling must be provided by external decoupling circuitry.
- UART Ports
- The module supports two full duplex serial channels UART. All serial connections are at 3V CMOS logic levels, if need different voltage levels, use appropriate level shifters. The baud rate of both serial ports are fully programmable, the data format is however fixed: X, N, 8, 1, i.e. X baud rate, no parity, eight data bits and one stop bit, no other data formats are supported, LSB is sent first. The modules default baud rate is set up 9600bps, however, the user can change the default baud rate to any value from 4800 bps to 115kbps. UART port can be used for firmware upgrade, NMEA output and PMTK proprietary commands input.